At Zalaris, we simplify HR and payroll administration, empower our customers with useful information so that they can invest more in their people. Our consultants have more than 20 years of experience in transforming HR with our clients. We have three values that guide the way we work:
Everyone matters. We believe that no one person is better than another.
Aiming high. We dare to aim high, #bestingmyself is everyone’s motto because we give the best version of ourselves to the team.
Team spirit. We believe that the best results are achieved not by being the best in the team but by bringing the best out of your team and supporting each other across the finish line.
The SDM (Service Delivery Manager) shall ensure timely and correct deliveries (SLA`s) to clients located in Denmark, providing quality in service delivery, and taking pride in contributing to high customer satisfaction.
Managing Service Delivery and continuous improvements:
- Has a proactive and consultative role in solving payroll related issues in customer service, driving continuous improvement of customer processes and adding value to customer
- Monitors, follows up, reports and analyses operational KPI’s around service excellence and customer satisfaction for own clients and takes immediate corrective actions whenever there is a risk of operational KPI’s or SLA’s not being met
- Proactively drives offshoring and nearshoring transition activities for own customers
- Ensures that customer documentation such as OPM and control framework is always up to date
- Approves system or process changes and different type of authorization requests to customer systems
Customer Service and relationship management:
- Acts as the operational single point of contact/escalation for named customers
- Has a solid understanding of payroll processes end-to-end, the agreed delivery scope and responsibilities and ensures compliance with these tasks and processes
- Prepares monthly service reports to named customers and organizes service meetings according to agreed governance model
- Has always a good overview of what is going on with the customer and addresses critical customer issues without delays.
- Financial planning and budgeting for own customers’ business
- Monitors, follows up, reports and analyses customer specific financial KPI’s such as actual client margins vs. targets and takes corrective actions together with delivery teams in case of negative margin gaps
- Has good understanding of the customer agreement, billing principles, SLA’s and related service credit schemes. Ensures that all services are accurately billed on timely manner.
- Manages and follows up on change orders for own customer
Personal skills & other requirements
- Bachelor’s university degree in relevant field or relevant work experience that compensates for lack of formal education.
- Experience from working with and in-depth understanding of payroll and personnel administration, payroll accounting and payroll processes end-to-end
- SAP HCM experience
- Knowledge on labor laws and other relevant payroll related regulation
- Experience in outsourcing of HR /payroll, accounting, IT or other business functions either from service provider or customer side
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in managing customer relationship
- Experience in process and RPA improvement
- Business minded, analytical and alert to customer needs
- Solid understanding of customer expectations in service business
- Ability to prioritize, plan and be structured in order to deliver timely and positive results
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Proactive and energetic
- Good spoken and written English in combination with local language as mother tongue/fluent
We offer you
Multicultural and international working environment
Friendly and supportive colleagues
Flat organizational structure
Growth and development opportunities
Flexible working conditions
Competitive compensation and benefits package
If you have any questions, please contact Head of Operations, Jan Hagedorn: email@example.com
Apply now and join #teamZalaris!
Firmenkontakt und Herausgeber des Stellenangebots:
ZALARIS Deutschland AG
Telefon: +49 (4193) 7532-0
Telefax: +49 (4193) 7532-10
(siehe Firmenkontakt oben) verantwortlich. Dieser ist in der Regel auch Urheber des Stellenagebotstextes,
sowie der angehängten Bild-, Ton-, Video-, Medien- und Informationsmaterialien. Die United News Network GmbH
übernimmt keine Haftung für die Korrektheit oder Vollständigkeit des dargestellten Stellenangebots. Auch bei
Übertragungsfehlern oder anderen Störungen haftet sie nur im Fall von Vorsatz oder grober Fahrlässigkeit.
Die Nutzung von hier archivierten Informationen zur Eigeninformation und redaktionellen Weiterverarbeitung
ist in der Regel kostenfrei. Bitte klären Sie vor einer Weiterverwendung urheberrechtliche Fragen mit dem
angegebenen Herausgeber. Eine systematische Speicherung dieser Daten sowie die Verwendung auch von Teilen
dieses Datenbankwerks sind nur mit schriftlicher Genehmigung durch die United News Network GmbH gestattet